Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Journey of the turtle photographer (The Movie)


Happy turtle tuesday to all. The movie is finally all finished and now the real work starts.If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be filming, writing,narrating,and funding a 26 minute movie I would have called you crazy well it has happened and now I am going crazy.

The next crazy thing that I am embarking on is to enter this little documentary in up to 30 film festivals across the country.I am not only entering them I am planning on going to the ones that accept us as well.

It looks like it will be a very busy year.

Here is a list of the festivals that we have entered so far.
AFI/DISCOVERY CHANNEL;Silver Docs
International Wildlife film festival
Blue Ocean


Here is our website with a 2 minute trailer.

http://turtletalestv.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment