Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Sea Turtle Picture A day # 74


Welcome back to A Sea Turtle Picture A Day. We have some very exciting things that are coming up. Tomorrow I am going to upload a short video clip of sea turtles. Every Sunday I am going to do this. So lets hope that You will like this new little feature.

The research project (How has science effected the turtle) is moving right along. I am sorry to bore you with these pictures of me making the mold. On Monday we have a meeting at Wildlife Computers to meet with them and to pick up a bunch of computers to use in the study. I will keep you posted on that.

I want to welcome Bella who just found us and hopefully is enjoying the journey of the Sea Turtle Photographer.

Today's picture is of the Leatherback sea turtle mold with the electronics probe installed and ready to get fiberglass together. In this metal tube the motherboards will slide into it. They will measure any movements that the turtle makes as it is in the wind tunnel.

This picture was taken with a Nikon D90 camera with a 28-200 mm lens.

See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment