Friday, April 10, 2009

A Sea Turtle Picture A day # 102


Welcome back to A Sea Turtle Picture A Day. I am now on the island of Yap in the Federated States of Micronesia. And the hotel that I am staying at has very slow internet. I guess that slow is better then not at all. Went out and did 3 dives today and on the last dive I saw 2 Hawksbill sea turtles so today was a great day for me.
Todays picture is of a Green sea turtle that is hanging in the airport in Guam. There are a total of 15 of the replica turtles that have the shells painted with different murals. I really liked the intricate detail of this one.

I hope that all of you have a great Easter weekend. I know that I will I will be underwater with my video camera looking for sea turtles and whatever else swims by.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment