Monday, December 29, 2008

A Sea Turtle picture a day #6


Welcome back to a Sea Turtle picture a day. Today we are heading back to the Big Island of Hawaii. This picture is of a Green Sea Turtle(Chelonia mydas).In this picture we have a juvenile Sea Turtle and a photographer. This lil guy was really intrigued with both of our camera systems and followed us both around for the course of the dive.
As I was composing a shot of the Sea Turtle it saw its reflection in my cameras dome port and got aggressive and was tying to bite the reflection in the dome ports glass.Neither the glass or the reflection were hurt.
This shot won second place in the 2008 Kona Classic photo competition.
It was taken with a 10-17mm full frame fish eye lens.
See you tomorrow

Please if any of you have suggestions how I can make this blog better please write me a comment and I will try to use them.If you like what I am doing please follow along.

1 comment:

  1. You rock!! Love your blog! Love the pictures and the captions!

    ReplyDelete