Thursday, December 25, 2008

A turtle photo a day: Day #2


Merry Christmas,
Hopefully we all enjoyed our time spent with family and friends.

This turtle is a Green sea turtle (Chelonia mydas) that has crawled out onto the rocks as it was looking for food.It was taken on The Big Island of Hawaii with a telephoto lens.
I am always asked when and where my next turtle trips are going to take place. Currently I am In Bellingham Wa with my family,As soon as I am on my next turtle trip I will post photos from the location that I am taking either photos or video.
Have a great Christmas ,I will see you tomorrow.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

  1. I love turtle. Thanks for the pictures. I am from Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pong, Thanks for stopping by for a look.I will post a new photo everyday.I hope you check back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will bookmarked your blog. I also wrote you an email and attached a turtle picture. :)

    ReplyDelete